- Applicant's Proposal
- NEPA Process
- Public Involvement
- EIS Documents
- Project Updates
- Join the Mailing List
- Contact Us
Search the Website
404 Permit Application
The various sections of the 404 Permit Application submitted by Hall County Board of Commissioners can be downloaded by clicking on the links below.
Current Preferred Project
- Hall County Letter to the Corps (Aug. 10, 2012) NEW!
- Hall County Letter to Corps (Aug. 23, 2012) NEW!
- Hall County Letter to the Corps (Oct. 19, 2012) NEW!
Application Submitted on June 10, 2011
- Cover Letter (0.4MB PDF)
- Application (4MB PDF)
- Maps (2.2MB PDF)
- Water Supply Need Certification (1.5MB PDF)
- Alternatives Analysis (22.2MB PDF)
- Jurisdictional Waters Report – Part 1 (58.4MB PDF)
- Jurisdictional Waters Report – Part 2 (52.4MB PDF)
- Protected Species Survey (6.3MB PDF)
- Safe Yield Analysis (5MB PDF)
- Downstream Flow Study (64.7MB PDF)
- Cultural Resources Survey (39MB PDF)
Hall County has proposed to secure adequate compensatory mitigation in accordance with the hierarchy established by the Corps 2008 Final Mitigation Rule (the Rule). According to the Rule, the most preferable form of compensatory mitigation is the purchase of mitigation credits from approved mitigation banks, followed by use of approved In-Lieu Fee programs, and finally permittee responsible/site-specific mitigation. The Savannah District’s Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) will serve as a means to determine how much mitigation would be required by the proposed project. Information about the Savannah District’s mitigation program may be found on their website
The Corps has conducted a preliminary Jurisdictional Determination for the site. Please click on the links below to download the Jurisdictional Determination documents.